GaN-on-Diamond Heat Spreader
The world’s most thermally conductive material – CVD diamond within nanometers of gallium nitride (GaN)
Element Six’s GaN on- Diamond composite wafer technology, addresses heat issues that account for more than 50 percent of all electronic failures.
- Reduces operating temperatures of packaged devices and overall system level costs
- Produces smaller, faster and higher power electronic devices, with longer lifespans and improved reliability
Proven three-fold improvement in heat dissipation
Element Six’s GaN on-Diamond technology was a critical element in TriQuint’s semiconductor device wining the Compound Semiconductor Industry Award for its ability to achieve up to a three-fold improvement in heat dissipation, while preserving RF functionality, a primary goal of the NJTT DARPA program.
Rapid, efficient and cost-effective heat extraction for RF and high-power device manufacturers
Element Six GaN on-Diamond wafer is the first of its kind to be commercial available.
- Designed for manufacturers of transistor-based circuits with high power, temperature and frequency characteristics
- Enables highest performance gallium nitride devices in both defense and commercial applications
- Brings CVD diamond within 10’s of nanometers of the GaN for the industry’s best thermal conductivity for GaN wafers
Please contact us for more information on tel: +1 (408)986-2400 or email: email@example.com