FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How are supermaterials used?
Our supermaterials are used in applications such as cutting, grinding, drilling, shearing and polishing, while the extreme properties of synthetic diamond beyond hardness are opening up potential applications in a wide array of industries such as optics, power transmission, water treatment, semi-conductors and sensors. Learn more about:
Element Six supermaterials Industries Applications Materials & products
How is Element Six structured?
Element Six’s business activities are organised into distinct business Divisions – Technologies, Advanced Materials, Hard Materials and Oil & Gas. Each business serves global markets while focusing on specific customer segments. Learn more about our Company Structure.
What is your relationship with De Beers?
The Element Six Group is an independently managed synthetic diamond supermaterials group and part of the De Beers Group. Element Six is made up of two businesses; Technologies, which is 100% owned by the De Beers Group; and Abrasives, which is ~60% owned by the De Beers Group, with Umicore, a major global materials group, owning the remaining ~40%. Learn more about our Shareholder structure.
How can we contact you?
Please contact our Customer Services team, who will be able to assist you with your enquiry.
Main customer services telephone: +353 61 460146
For all new enquiries, please contact us by email enquiry form.