Synthetic Diamonds for use in the Oil & Gas Industry
Enabling the Oil & Gas industry to drill further, faster, for longer
From drilling and extraction, to flow control components, to electrochemical sensing, we offer a unique combination of synthetic diamond and tungsten carbide supermaterial solutions – that transform productivity across multiple Oil & Gas applications.
Our extensive drilling insert product range maximises efficiency, ROP and footage drilled in high impact, abrasive or multi-purpose applications, across multiple drilling techniques and environments.
- PDC cutters and shaped synthetic diamond cutters for PDC bits
- Carbide and diamond inserts, gage inserts and shirt-tail protection for Roller cone bits
- Diamond grit for diamond impregnated bits
Extending component life in the bottom hole assembly
- Carbide nozzles and shaped diamond inserts for drill bits
- PCD thrust and radial bearings
- Diamond and carbide components in complex geometries for wear applications
Reliable operation in flow control and production
- Wear management solutions to match your requirements including carbide disc stacks, chokes, valves, sleeves and rings
- Synthetic diamond electrochemical sensors – for waste water treatment and analysis and downhole sensing
For 30 years, we have been working in partnership with Oil & Gas customers. Through our end to end innovation capability and extensive carbide manufacturing facility, our technical expertise includes synthetic diamond synthesis, prototyping, characterisation, and testing; and high volume sintering and brazing of complex bespoke tungsten carbide components