Synthetic Diamonds for use in the Oil & Gas Industry
Element Six solutions reduce drilling time and minimise costly downtime by offering faster and longer drilling.
IMPROVING PRODUCTIVITY ACROSS MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Within the Oil & Gas industry, the challenge of working in new environments calls for innovative ways to drill deeper, faster and for longer. Element Six synthetic diamond supermaterials can help meet that challenge.
Element Six offers a range of materials, products and technical services for use in every stage of Oil & Gas production, from upstream drilling and extraction equipment to downstream valves and seals. Element Six synthetic diamond is also pushing the boundaries in electrochemical sensing and analysis applications.
Our product range includes:
- Polycrystalline diamond cutters
- Synthetic diamond grit
- Wear parts and bearings
- Sensors and detectors
For over 20 years, we have been working in partnership with customers to develop cutting edge products and materials to translate the extreme properties of synthetic diamond into competitive advantage for their businesses:
- Improving Rates of Penetration and cutting the cost per foot drilled
- Reducing rig downtime and shortening drilling project duration
- Improving competitiveness throughout the Oil & Gas value chain
- Improving equipment reliability, making project deadlines more accurate and dependable
For more information, please contact us:
Tel: +1 281 364 8080