Element Six health & safety policy
At Element Six, we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all employees and members of the public visiting our sites, so far as are reasonably practicable. Without prejudice to the generality of that duty, the matters to which that duty extends in particular include:
- To comply in full with all local legislative requirements.
- The provision and maintenance of plant and systems of work that are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
- Making arrangements for ensuring, so far as is reasonable practicable, safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- The provision of such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of employees.
- The maintenance of any place of work under the control of Element Six, in a condition that is safe and without risks to health so far as is reasonably practicable.
- The provision and maintenance of a working environment for employees that is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe, without risks to health and adequate as regard facilities and arrangements for their welfare at work.
The general duties stated above extend to all employees in the course of their work. Element Six is also under duty to conduct the undertaking in such a way as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that people not in the company’s employment who may be affected by the undertaking are not exposed to risks to their health or safety.